Friday, March 29, 2013

What's Totally In, And What's Totally NOT!

Hey Guys!

So, I know a lot of you are trying to wear the cutest clothes. (OMG, you're doing that too? We are like, so in sync!) Anyways, I do know whats in and I definitely can help you. Let's start with the basics...

 Bright Colors:  These colors include: Yellow, Pink, Gold, and White, oh and more pink! These colors are great because they are bright and can catch a ton of people's attention.

 NO Geometric shapes: Geometry, really? If you want to go for the classy, geeky look, then I'd recommend this. Its ok in the fall (Back to school, duh!!) but springtime? Absolutely not. 

 STRIPES, STRIPES, AND MORE STRIPES!- Stripes are great for Easter. well, at least I like them! They're funky, cute, and just plain fun to wear! 

All of these I think are cute, but I'm not supposed to try them out, YOU ARE!

 

Side Note- I totally recommend this site called Urban OG. You should definitely check it out!

No comments: